Welcome to our links page, from here you can head to all the places that we sell our cheese and see which markets we are involved with on an updated week by week basis.
Where to find us this week - http://greensofglastonbury.wikidot.com
Please visit our wiki site which we update weekly to let you know which markets we will be attending. Just a reminder that at the markets we normally sell our Organic Cheddar, Organic Double Gloucester and our Hard Goats Cheese, though often have additional varieties.
Who and what we supply around the UK
We supply some of Britain’s biggest supermarkets including:
· Aldi - Traditional Mature Wedges (250g) in the aisle
· Asda - Traditional Mature Wedges (225g) in the aisle
· Co-op - Green Wax Traditional Cheddar on the Deli Counter
· Morrisons - Traditional Mature Cheddar on the Deli Counter
· Sainsbury’s - Traditional Mature Wedges (250g) in the aisle , Goats on the Deli Counter
· Tesco - Traditional Mature Cheddar on the Deli Counter
· Waitrose - Black Wax Cheddar on the Deli Counter and Double Gloucester
As well as supplying some of Britain’s leading retailers such as:
· Abel & Cole - Organic Food Delivery - Traditional and Vintage Cheddar
· Alvis Brothers - Organic Cheddar
· Fortnum & Mason - Unpasteurised Cheddar and Goats
· Jon Thorner’s - Traditional Mature Cheddar and Goats
· Leopard Dairy - Traditional Mature Cheddar and Goats
· Riverford Organic Vegetables - Traditional Mature Cheddar and Double Gloucester
· The County Stores - Taunton - Traditional Mature Cheddar
· And many more….
We cannot guarantee that the supermarkets near you will have our cheese in stock as it is down to them which stores they supply.